Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Skuhc



Just wanna say these roses melts my heart everytime i see it. They are the most beautiful roses i've ever received....means alot to me! It was made for me by someone very dear to me. Since i'm not good with words, let me justify my feelings with a poem written by someone else

a red rose (this red rose)
always keeps a pose
so pure and divine
so many things come to mind
a creation so wonderful and pure
i am always so sure
that this rose will always be divine
always in line
inside my mind
for this rose so unique
it makes my feet
dance and cheer
for whenever i see it near
for this rose makes me feel
a very great deal
of warmth and gentle
for i know this rose i hold
is never once cold
it is warm and caring
so i feel i should be sharing
the feeling of this pose
of the one red rose
that shall never be made cold

Eric Mills

3 comments:

Illumination said...

This is sweet... Love them poem :).

Mizohican said...

Ah!!!!!! So YOU are who the skuhc was for!!! My suspicion is confirmed by the comment above mine. lolz

Now I am starting to understand things... now the sky is much clearer and the fog has passed.

Ah love! So... smooth, yet so spikey...

:-D

Oriana said...

and then you found me hehe