Sunday, August 17, 2008

Que sera, sera!



Have you ever noticed "Everything that can go wrong will go wrong. All the bad stuff that can happen will happen". It just seems to be true for me right now. I’ve been having some difficult times after workin here. Since I've never actually worked, I never quite understood "the everything that can go wrong will go wrong" phrase till now cos I was living in my own little perfect world where everything was quite simple. All I had to do was ask! So you know why I think this might be the most difficult situation I’ve ever been in. I also realised how hard it is to do things right...forget about doing the right thing!!! Sometimes I feel like I'm just not fit to have a job(YET? Oh no...scary..i don't wanna beg!). I know difficulties come to everyone eventually and that I'm not the only one. They’ll even find their way to you, if they haven’t already. But, When trials do come, how will you deal with them? What do you do when things go wrong and you can't fix it? What do you do when you don't know what's the right thing to do? What do you do when you don't know what to do?

I wished they've tought us how to deal with all the shitty things that we have to deal with in life so that we can prepare ourselves for the worst that could happen...

Anyway, All I have to say is that, I'm so dead lol...but Whatever happen, I can at least say, "I tried!!". And its not the end of the world!! Life goes on...

No comments: